Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
about it. Hopefully tomorrow Ill just have a lot more birdies," Wie said. "
CHONBURI, Thailand -- Swede Anna Nordqvist shot a 5-under 67 at the LPGA Thailand on Saturday for a 4-stroke lead over top-ranked Inbee Park and American Michelle Wie. Cheap Shoes Free Shipping . The 27th-ranked Nordqvist sprinkled her third round at the Siam Country Club with four birdies and an eagle on the 10th against a bogey on No. 5. Leading since the first round, the 26-year-old Nordqvist has an overall 11-under 205. She is chasing her first win on the U.S. LPGA Tour since 2009. Park shot 67 and Wie 69. "I think the great players out there, Inbee, Stacy (Lewis), theyve been up there so many times, so they look pretty comfortable out there," Nordqvist said. "For me, its a matter of keep putting myself in those positions and the win will happen eventually." Defending champion Park, playing her first tournament of the season, birdied the opening two holes and Nos. 10-13, with a lone bogey on the eighth. "I hit a lot of great irons shots out there today, I think I still left four birdies out there," the four-time Major champion said. The 2010 runner-up Wie had an error-free round. "Couple hard pins, couple easy pins. Didnt really take advantage of the par 5s like I wanted to, but I cant really complain about it. Hopefully tomorrow Ill just have a lot more birdies," Wie said. "I really want that win, but Im not going to put the added pressure on myself." Paraguays Julieta Granada (71) was a further stroke behind in fourth. Tseng Yani of Taiwan, winner here in 2011 and 12, carded a 6-under 66 for an overall 5-under 211 and a share of fifth with Americans Cristie Kerr (68) and Lexi Thompson (69) as well as New Zealand teen prodigy Lydia Ko (69). Cheap Shoes From China . - The Oakland Athletics have finalized an agreement on a 10-year extension to play at the Coliseum through the 2024 season. Wholesale Nike Shoes . Appearing on TSN 1050 on Tuesday, Sean McAdam of Comcast SportsNet New England reported that the Blue Jays, along with a number of other playoff contenders were in the mix for the Boston ace. https://www.wholesaleshoesusa.com/ . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season.The New York Rangers have acquired former first round pick Kyle Beach in a trade with the Chicago Blackhawks. In return the Blackhawks receive forward Brandon Mashinter, who had no points in six games with the Rangers this season while totaling 100 penalty minutes. Wholesale Shoes Authentic. Beach was selected 11th overall by the Blackhawks in the 2008 draft, but has never appeared in an NHL game. The 23-year-old forward has four goals in seven games with the AHLs Rockford IceHogs this season. ' ' '