Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call it Revenge of the Kurt.Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins
Minnesota Vikings Jerseys 2019 , who has been on the receiving end of some sharp criticism in these parts in recent months, apparently is a good sport. He’s also apparently an ass.On completing the #CrackCancer challenge with the help of teammates Everson Griffen and Dalvin Cook — which entails having raw eggs dropped on your head (?) — Cousins challenged two others to follow suit: Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green . . . and me.At some point in the next 24 hours or so, a video will be generated of multiple eggs being busted against my toupee. And as the salmonella-saturated yolk seeps into my eyes, ears, nose Olisaemeka Udoh Minnesota Vikings Jerseys , or mouth, I’ll be issuing multiple challenges of my own for others to do the same. (If you want to nominate anyone in the comments, go for it.)Here’s a more important challenge: Donate to the Willie Strong Foundation, a pediatric cancer charity that sparked the #CrackCancer challenge. Named for Will Hughes, who bravely fought cancer for more than two years Youth Alexander Mattison Jersey , the most immediate goal is to raise $2 million to create an endowment to establish the William Seamus Hughes Professorship in Neuro-oncology and Immunology at Children’s National.As of this posting, more than $118,000 has been raised. So there’s plenty of work to do. I’ll do my part by taking several eggs to the cranium. Do your part by donating now, even if it’s just a few bucks. There are enough of you who read this site every day that as little as $5 each would more than meet the goal. The Vikings added a tight end with the 50th overall pick of the draft on Friday night and some people may have wondered if Irv Smith Jr.‘s arrival would affect Kyle Rudolph‘s spot on the team.There was talk of Rudolph either taking a pay cut or getting cut earlier in the offseason that was denied by his agent, but the Vikings have little cap space and that’s made the futures of several veteran members of the team the subject of speculation this offseason.Rudolph said on Friday night that it’s “awesome” that the team added Smith because offensive assistant Gary Kubiak’s past offenses have featured “a lot of guys who can play at a high level while using multiple tight-end sets.” Rudolph also said that he’s aware of the speculation about the possibility of the Vikings moving on for cap reasons.“This is part of the NFL Super Bowl Alexander Mattison Jersey , younger guys coming in,” Rudolph said, via the . “But I truly believe my best football is still ahead of me. Whether it’s here or not, that’s not my decision. But I do know the football I have left in me, and that’s all I can control.”Rudolph is in the final year of his contract Discount Alexander Mattison Jersey , so the Smith pick may put an expiration date on his time in Minnesota even if it isn’t in 2019.